GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually in the 30's today. Sun was out. Nice day. I don't have any new shots. So today was the day to start snapping some pictures.

Anyway. Here they are. Tried a new Boarder/Frame. And added my screen name at the top. Think it's a change from the normal black/white simple frame I usually put on all my shots. Nothing to fancy. Hard to find good scenery for shots around here, unless I drive downtown KC.

My Favorite shot of the day

I have alot more. But didn't turn out the way I thought they would. But here is some new shots of my in-dash 11.5" Monitor:

Yes, it's that bright.

That is all.

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks great man!
Thanks! Just wait until this summer. Should look baller. Almost same looking. But I have a good rendering in my head that should be killer.

·
Low&Slow
256 Posts
nice pics where did you take them at.

·
Resident Guinea Wop
14,533 Posts
Your bumper step pad looks immaculate - use anything special on it? My 94's faded.. I used Mothers Back to Black, but it lasts for like 2 days.

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:shake:
Your bumper step pad looks immaculate - use anything special on it? My 94's faded.. I used Mothers Back to Black, but it lasts for like 2 days.
Every since I got it I have been using several items. I really only clean it Once a Month with this Never Dull Plastic stuff, AutoMagic Power Foam, and then I use AutoMagic Plastic/Tire Shine.

nice pics where did you take them at.
I took them by Holmes Rd and 58Hwy, by Richards Gebaur Air Base

Nice, that monitor is insane. It does have a dimmer though, right?
Sadly, no dimmer switch. I am going to re-wire the power controls with a switch and maybe run a dimmer inline. Not sure, we will see how long it takes me to get tired of how bright it is.

looks great dude!
Thanks

·
Registered
327 Posts
looks great! BTW, if you're interested in a tune on that thing, there's a real good tuner fairly local to KC. PCMperformance.com

·
GMFS Sr. Canadian Member
4,519 Posts
funny you mention that. mine is fucking mint too, but all over the place i see OBS and it is all faded to shit. i dunno :think:

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
That thing is dumped! Kickass

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That thing is dumped! Kickass

Haha, thanks. I try. I would like it to be level, but no need to do that before I start my rear bag setup.

very nice pics

your bagging it right?
Ya, hopefully starting it really soon. I pre-measured alot of things. My rear is all torn down now. No carpet, no plastic, ready to be cut up for the 8" Step Notch and Bridge:rocking:

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nice ride man! you need some billets on there! it has a good stance
It need's them bad. I had 17" Torque Thrusts, but they were waaaay to small. I wan't some 22" Bonspeed's:rocking:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts