GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Responding to "Shyster7"

I have read your posting complaining about the small "sweaty" area for customers waiting for their product.
Monday morning this will be changed to a new interactive area. You can view our shipping department and sales room at www.chassistech.com and click on web cameras. I pay attention to these comments and anyone can email me at: [email protected] and I will respond quickly.

Thank you, Joe Morrow - owner AIM and CHASSISTECH and TRUCKINSUSPENSION.COM

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Welcome to the site, Joe! Good to see that you are addressing consumer complaints. I have a request or two though. Stop copying Air Ride Technologies and redesign your cheesy adds. Don't bash the competition but tell/show me why your product is superior. Between this and improved customer service, I might have second thoughts about your companies. :read: :cool:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
no offesense but you must not pay to much attention to your customers becuz i hear alot of complaints everyday about aim products and customer service

ive never bought anything from you guys so i dont have first hand knowledge...

·
It's Jerry's World
3,573 Posts
tuckin22 said:
no offesense but you must not pay to much attention to your customers becuz i hear alot of complaints everyday about aim products and customer service

ive never bought anything from you guys so i dont have first hand knowledge...
holla

·
Registered
61 Posts
this guy's company is the worlds worst company...they make total shit...I know...Ive bought stuff from them to the tune of ~1K, not much, I know, but this was in 99 and I got SO FUCKED..

I ordered a bumper for a 88-98 chevy truck....they sent me one that had the correct shape, but was EIGHT INCHES TOO WIDE!!.. someone there had welded in a section in the center to widen it..

so I called up and they were like "Our Bad, we accidently shipped you a 67-73 bumper" I was like.."Uh, this bumper wouldnt even fit one of those trucks either, it obviously is made for the 88-98 trucks" They were like "Well thats what we sell"

So then it took an hour of talking and I still had to pay 54 dollars shipping back at MY EXPENSE!!!..

god was I pissed.

I have actually seen some of their products on trucks around here and they are complete shit.

·
WorkinSmarterNotHarder
450 Posts
All I wanna say is that, I'd never buy anything from you guys because of all the crap I hear about you guys. Horror story after horror story is all I hear. Not only do I hear complaints about products, but customer service too. Makes me wonder how you people are still in business. It's probably cuz you guys take advantage of people who don't know that they're about to hold they're ankles and smile.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Don't even get me started on this company. It amazes me every day this place stays in business. I guess if you throw enough money at Truckin' to get multi page ads, new comers won't know any better.

·
Banned
10 Posts
Joe...

I won't bash because I really respect that you want to turn this around and are finally listening to the customer.

But I have to ask, why did my bolt on stamped front bumper require over 3 hours of body work to look right and it still had to have the holes reamed out for it to even fit?

·
88&99 fullsize
69 Posts
well i Have something to add. I bought a front bumper from aim, a long time ago.When I got it , it was full of ding's and grind marks all over it. Took several hours to fix it. I dont think I would purchase anything from there ever again because of the poor workmanship that was put into my bumper!

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
While initially I was impressed that Joe showed up on here to respond to some of the comments about his product it quickly has faded as he has not bothered to come back. I'm not surprised....I think that if his initial comments and concerns were true he would have come back and continue participation in this thread.

Cameron

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Physh1 said:
While initially I was impressed that Joe showed up on here to respond to some of the comments about his product it quickly has faded as he has not bothered to come back. I'm not surprised....I think that if his initial comments and concerns were true he would have come back and continue participation in this thread.

Cameron
I agree. Hopefully he'll eventually come back to explain everything...until then his company just took another hit of credibility :nono:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Joe was supposed to have sent me an upgraded bump steer part for my lift. I haven't seen it, nor probably will. After spending $2800 with the company, you would think they would jump backwards for your business. I admit, I'm a dumbass for it. Live and learn though. Never again will AIM get my business.

1 - 20 of 168 Posts