GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im selling my air horns and the compressor too because i just lost interest in them after i wrecked my truck i just never put them on my new one, so i figured somebody could use them. I dont really know on the price but ill say $100-shipped for the comp. $150-Shipped for the horns or $200-Shipped for both. in the 48, anywhere else is up to you.

The horns are Siege Engineering. they are the Hammer 4 in the link and if you click on the picture and click save it will show a sound clip. the dimensions are roughly 14"x6"x7". They actually sound like a train, not like a boat like some of the others i hear.
http://www.siege-engineering.com/Default.aspx?pid=4956

The compressor is a Viair 275c. i had it on a 3 gallon tank and it worked find but i probably wouldnt want it on a 5 gallon or bigger. i got this one because it was smaller and it tucks out of the way easier. i have the filter and some hose too if you need or want to remote mount the filter. Specs from Viar are below.

Compressor Specs:

VIAIR 275c Compressor

150psi (25% Duty)

*12-Volt
*Permanent Magnetic Motor
*Duty Cycle: 25% @ 100 PSI
*Max. Working Pressure: 150 PSI
*Amp Draw: 18 Amps
*Min. Ambient Temp: -40° F
*Max. Ambient Temp: 158° F
*Dimensions: 6.50” L x 3.50” W x 4.50”H

·
Yea its all black....
382 Posts
I know this is old, but are these still for sale? Pics?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.