GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I run the air lift ride control on my 01 Silverado with a 4/6 drop? Will the c-notch or the axle be in the way? thanks...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Smokinrice said:
I have a 4/6 drop(flip kit and a 2" shackle) with Air Lift Helper bags! they work great.[/QUOTE

I took the air lift helper bag system to a shop to have them installed the guy(shop owner) said, my rear end housing was in the way ... did you have any problems with this .. thanks for the help

·
"TWSTD HD"
297 Posts
worldslowestquad said:
I took the air lift helper bag system to a shop to have them installed the guy(shop owner) said, my rear end housing was in the way ... did you have any problems with this .. thanks for the help
No, I did have a problem with the Driverside bag rubbing the Brake line. But, whneI bought my Kit 4 yrs it wasn't really tweaked for the NBS trucks yet. I don't anything near the rearend housing. Mine bolt the frame and the leaf spring.

·
Just Cruz'n
133 Posts
Where can I get a helper bag system for a good price? The only place that I have seen for a good price is Summit Raceing. Also what is the part number for the rear bags for my 4/6 DJM kit and my c-notch is Belltech?

·
Just Cruz'n
133 Posts
Here is some of the part numbers that I got of Summit and Air Lift:

59106BT

I think 59103 is what I have to go with but not sure.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts