GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
MIA
1,157 Posts
DUBrado said:
what's the deal w/these setups? any bad things about it?

It's one of the cheaper was to go. The bags are over the axle. I have been told it rides like pooo, but I have never ridden on a monoleaf, or bag over axle, so I can only tell you what I have heard.

The leaf over time can snap with use. Axle moves alot side to side.

I am sure there are more, I just have never delt with an AOL before.

There are others who have them, hopefully they will chime in.

·
Registered
559 Posts
i had helper bags on my leafs for a year and it rode harsh,and had 5" of lift at the most,thats all i have to say about that

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
02chevy said:
i had helper bags on my leafs for a year and it rode harsh,and had 5" of lift at the most,thats all i have to say about that

can you describe the ride quality a bit more?

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
I've never had any experience with it, but wouldnt do it just because of all the problems I've heard of people having with them.

It's kinda like buying shit from AIM....I've never done it, but have heard too many horror stories to take the chance.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
chevyman992002 said:
I've never had any experience with it, but wouldnt do it just because of all the problems I've heard of people having with them.

It's kinda like buying shit from AIM....I've never done it, but have heard too many horror stories to take the chance.

what are these stories?

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Air over leaf also gets a ton of axle wrap. If you like driving hard at all, its a big :nono:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts