GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Air-ride almost done! Update! 3/1

So my truck has been in TN at teh Little Shop of Horrors for a couple of weeks. i got a couple of pics.. The front is done too. Looks like tubs, notch cover, and cleaning everything up will be done by next week, then he's gettin it aligned and i will pick it up Mar. 9. Whatcha think?

rear1.jpg

rear2.jpg
[/

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
nice clean work, however that is expected from them!

·
OG
1,498 Posts
Looks great man. I remember seeing that shop on TRUCKS

What size wheels are you going with.

·
OGMFS Member
1,327 Posts
damn clean!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks great man. I remember seeing that shop on TRUCKS

What size wheels are you going with.
20's for now, but i had it set up to be able to lay 22's in front and 24's in back... i just have to save for some billets.

·
Registered
193 Posts
a kp 6 link can be set up for 24's? i always heard it only has enough travel to lay 22's?.. work looks great very clean.. cant wait to see the finished product..

·
layin big rubber
1,456 Posts
yes it can be set up for 24's

·
Registered
184 Posts
Looks great man. I cant wait to start doin my KP 6 link!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That shop is in Leoma... Its an hour and a half south of nashville. It all depends on the set-up that you go with for how much it costs you, mine is really expensive, but i added a lot. Give Eric Saliba a call or email and ask for an estimate. The number to the shop is (931) 762-5007 or his e-mail is: [email protected] Tell him what you want and he will give you his advice, and a very detailed estimate. if you want to check out more of his work there are a bunch of projects on his site at www.friendlychopshop.com

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Also, you get what you pay for man, he is gonna be a little high, but he does some of the best work in the business... and expect to wait at least a couple months before he can get you in the shop. There's a big waiting list.

·
hotdogfarts
2,287 Posts
Yep the intro wheels truck (member here with a single cab) lays out on 24's with a kp kit, longer dog bones is all yah need :)

Work looks good so far!

·
TOFUGUY
267 Posts
oh yeah man i was ust sort of curious of general price for stuff like that, im completely broke and wouldnt have money for a year or so but jsut trying to get some ideas, and i know nothing about bagging yet honestly other than that i want it haha!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts