GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i'm lookin to go ahead and bag the silvy within about two-three months...i'm thinkin cool ride up front and kp 4 link w/ canti in the rear....can anyone give me some rough estimates on what u spent to have it all done, either professionally installed or not. i'm gonna do it on my own, i've got everything i need to do it. let me know some install times too....thanks!

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i paid 5 grand installed. 1/2inch valves, 1/2 line, FBSS, 4 link Canti, Shocks, 4 connitech bags, engine driven compressor, 2 5 gallon tanks, notch, and pretty much everything else that makes a air ride system go.

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
i paid just over 4k installed for my setup. Im running the ART coolride kit up front, KP canti out back, 3/8 SMC's, 1/2 line, 2 viair 450 compressors and 2-5 gal. tanks.

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
I installed the same set up that chevyman992002 has. The set up cost me a bit over $2500, free labor.
Talk to Larry at Innovative Air Suspension. He'll get you a nice price for that setup and all your air management needs. The best prices and customer service around...:grin:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
i paid 5 grand installed. 1/2inch valves, 1/2 line, FBSS, 4 link Canti, Shocks, 4 connitech bags, engine driven compressor, 2 5 gallon tanks, notch, and pretty much everything else that makes a air ride system go.
:word: mine was a lil more but its going to be layed out on 22's

i would say its gonna cost no more than 3k on good parts and labor is free if you got the tools and time

·
Registered
58 Posts
im also looking to bag my tahoe..all the shops around here are plain rapping me with estimates. i wanted to do an install simliar to 2k1 and it was going to come to about 6k :bawl: i simply will not pay that. is there anyone in the bay area that could direct me somewhere that is decent?

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have a little over 4k in mine, I am running engine driven comp., 1/2" lines and valves, 2-5 gallon tanks(about to add 2 more), triangulated 4-link for the fbss. You should have no more than 2.5k in parts. :head:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
steveo1 said:
im also looking to bag my tahoe..all the shops around here are plain rapping me with estimates. i wanted to do an install simliar to 2k1 and it was going to come to about 6k :bawl: i simply will not pay that. is there anyone in the bay area that could direct me somewhere that is decent?
there are alot of shops that rip the hell out of people. Some guy got his truck bagged at dealers or trader's sport truck. 1/2 valves, FB, 2 5 gallon tanks, AOL setup, 2 viair 650s all for a whooping 6 grand.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
My setup ran me around $3000, Labor was free cause I installed everything
F,B,S,S IF Customs 2 Link with Contitech Bags, Air Lift Engine Driven Compressor, McGaughy's 2" Drop Spindles, MOOG Balljoints, Step Notched Frame, 1/2" Lines, GC Valves, Three 5 Ga. Tanks, Custom Diamond Plate Skid Plate, Mounted Gauges in Dash Bezel.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts