GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have a 90 fullsize. right now it has shakles and hangers on the rear and droped spindles on the front. its rolling on 20s but im gonng to 17s or something like that i just dont like the ride of 20s. i want it to tuck the wheels but still be able to tow my boat. at our shop we are doing an astro that had air and were going to coilovers. so i can get his stuff cheap. not sure what it is yet but it has 1/2 line w about a 5 gallon tank. im gonna get the front cups and bags rear bags compresor tank valves and all. he has some ladder bars bolted in to the spring hangers. could i not just remove most of the leafs on the rear and mount the bags behind the housing. then run the cups and bags up front w stock control arms. i know the back need 4 linked but wandering if anyone has done what im speaking of. maybe i could run something like is on the astro but it would need a panhard bar wich the astro doesnt have. i have no buisness doing this because im broke rt now but wanna roll on air. any suggestions on the rear leaving in the leafs?

·
Registered
23 Posts
were is he getting coilovers i need a set that are reasonably cheap? if ou can findsome then shot me a private message later

1 - 2 of 2 Posts