GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its been just over 3 months getting everything done on my truck. So I thought I would throw up some pictures of the the truck all completed there will be more when I get some time and it stops raining. I dont have any photos of the truck with the tonneau cover back on yet.

Here are some engine bay shots. All the wiring has been cleaned up and Im waiting for my battery terminals to show up.

Here are a couple just for fun

If anyone wants to maybe throw together a sig for me using some of these that would be awesome.

·
TROLL REVOLT of 2012
2,474 Posts
looks fuckin sick :drool:

i love your wheels what kind are they ?

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
rox
191 Posts
fuck you guys. I wasn't going to lower my truck until I saw Sam's. Then I wasn't going to bag it because my S10 is bagged, and now you post these pics!

Lol looks awesome though

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
fkn badass bro! just needs a different logo on the back window. :secret:

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Very clean bro. Truck complete, or do u still have some additional work?
Its mostly completed for this year I still need to do my tubs out back but im not rushing on those right now got some other things that need to be done on the girl friends truck first and the tonneau cover will work for now. I have already started a new list for next winter for the truck.

fkn badass bro! just needs a different logo on the back window. :secret:
What decal should be back there?? The club decal is getting changed and I have to throw on a couple sponsor decals.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts