GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Serious!
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the brown truck is totaled. Im Getting all the good parts off it.

The 6 link looks to be in good shape. I've yet to take it off to get a closer look. But I will sell it for 500 bucks with bags. SOLD

The watts link is flawless besides the rattle can paint lol. 200 bucks for it. Just have to make axle tabs an frame tabs SOLD

EAI 7 switch relay box (chrome... ooo shiny!:crazy:)

Re7 slams 75 bucks SOLD

I dont think anyone wants to pay shipping for a 12 gallon tank but its 50 bucks SOLD

My trusty engine driven... damn Im really going to miss it. 100 bucks with leader hose an mount. SOLD

8 valves SMC 3/8 all work fine no sticking or that bullshit. 150 bucks SOLD

My loud ass train horns 150 with smc 3/8 valve (IMO the best sound horns ever, they dont sound like gay boat horns) SOLD

The trucks does have good fenders hood an drivers door. All electric make offer

Dont low ball you guys know what its worth. :shake:

I got a little one in the oven so Im not going to be saving any parts for another project for some time.

275 for both an the brakes

Edit: I also Have mcnaughtys 2 inch spindals with 3/4 ton brakes will come with rotors an calipers. Perfer local pick up on those.

·
concrete redneck
1,923 Posts
is that $75 for the pair of slams?

·
concrete redneck
1,923 Posts

·
Banned
1,500 Posts
how much for the train horns and valves?

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
im interested in valves bags and cups whats ya price for all that and ill see what i can do when i get paid friday????

·
Missin the switches
3,045 Posts
shit man great prices..someone could get there truck all set up for a fraction of the normal cost..i wish i was in the market..good luck with everything..seems like alota people are gettin rid of their bagged trucks or they are gettin wrecked..

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'll give ya $20.00 shipped for the switch box.

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts
what brand are the the horns?
and ill probably take the valves and re7s.

are the prices shipped?

·
concrete redneck
1,923 Posts
dibs on the bags.:read:

·
Serious!
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
how much for the train horns and valves?
Ill take 150 plus shipping
im interested in valves bags and cups whats ya price for all that and ill see what i can do when i get paid friday????
I may have the bags sold already but the cups you can have if you buy the vavles. I may have a set of stones for 40 bucks.
very interested in the york and mount. can i get pics? shipping to 75077?
The pics I have are in the EDC sticky in the street section. I will let you know on the shippinh
if they back out on the bags i'll come pick em up.
Word I deff keep you in mind.
Can i get pics of rear link setup.. por favor
Its just a Kp 6 link with my custom built watts link
I'll give ya $20.00 shipped for the switch box.
I'll take 20 plus shipping
what brand are the the horns?
and ill probably take the valves and re7s.

are the prices shipped?
The 7's maybe sold and or the valves The horns are omega hella loud love them to death.

dibs on the bags.:read:
Pm'ed you back

To everyone Im still haven't gotten a chance to tear into it yet But I will asap after work this week. Its outside so I have to work around the weather. Pm me is you serious. Im selling first come first serve. I do have paypal. So pm me for serious offers an information. I have gotten some already. Hit me up, i need to clean out some pms so I have more room.

But thanks again for looking at my stuff.

·
Built Not Bought
458 Posts
dang wish i would of known about the bags, the cups do upper cups bolt down?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts