GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Scooter
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
99redsilv said:
Great GP baaaaaaaaaaaad timing.

If I wasn't spending my money on the Katzkin GP I would be in with a drop of a hat.
that is a good point, a lot of people are spending a nice amount there. im mostly trying to see if there is enough interest. if there is we can work out a good time to run the actual GP.

·
Scooter
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Y2KSierra said:
What type of GP are you planning on running? Entire kits or individual pieces? Both?
pretty much anything from them i may set a minium price so i dont have some guy trying to get some fitting cheap you know. lol

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
with the GP, what would a coolride kit run for the front with both upper and lower control arms and shocks/bags?

·
Scooter
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
2k1slvrdo said:
billet HAL shocks? i could use a set :D
sure they would be something like 135.00 each that would be at the most i woudlhave to get some more details on the prices.. if i could get ina little deeper i could pass that on to you guys. the more people the deeper the deal.

·
Scooter
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well seeing that the Katzkin GP fell through, would anyone be interested in some ART products? if you are please let me know ill get some prices for everyone...

Thanks
Billy

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Dang, I just ordered my upper and lower control arms and coolride .... oh well. I need to call Tony tomorrow as he said it might not ship right away as they were out of some control arm bushings.

Good luck with it ....

·
Scooter
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
2k1slvrdo said:
billet HAL shocks? i could use a set :D

hey dont worry about the GP if you want ill get you a deal on the shocks i need to know the length of your current shocks, just so i know they have the size you need.

Billy

·
Scooter
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lowred said:
with the GP, what would a coolride kit run for the front with both upper and lower control arms and shocks/bags?
hey dont worry about the GP ill get you a deal on the cool ride kit lemme get some prices together

thanks,
Billy

·
Scooter
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well this GP is for you guys tell me when you want it to happen and ill get it going. im just looking fo input.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts