GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
patio furniture breaker
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody have experience with air shocks on a lowered truck? i'm going to be lowering my 2003 Silverado soon, i hope. i still need to get some shocks, and sell my DJM LCA and get some 3" coils then i'll be ready. i was giving some thought to air shocks for the rear. i know they would ride rough on uneven roads, and that doesn't bother me. i'm going for a aggressive street suspension that will handle corners really well. and the air shocks should keep the rear from bottoming out with the flip kit and c-notch. i really cant afford helper bags, nor do i want to have anything in the bed.

·
patio furniture breaker
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
did it handle pretty well? you know these wind roads here in Arkansas. i had a 2001 S-10 Xtreme that we took to Batesville once through the mountains and i loved the way it handled. it rode it little stiff over uneven roads and road constution.

·
patio furniture breaker
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
alright, thanks guys. so, no air shocks. what shocks have a pretty good ride? i've heard alot about the doestch tech shocks, so i'll probably just get those for all four corners.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts