-2 480s
-1 5 gallon tank
-accuair valve manifold
-some nice napa shocks in front :)
-Kp 6 link and watts link
-fox shocks
-9 switchbox
and some more stuff i cant remember at the moment

I love how quiete and fast the valve unit is, its fucking great!

I want to give a big thanks to my boy John at 559customs, hes a great dude. He has brought my truck along way, step by step. His work is great. Thanks to wagon boy for referring me to him! I should have taken some pictures of his bad ass truck. :handshake:

-Funny thing is, when i drove back, and pulled along side the road to take a pic, the fuckin truck wouldnt air up, called him up and he told me i had the control backwards, i felt like an idiot lol. Point is, he was there with great customer support.

-PS doesnt lay out all the way cause im awaiting to tub the front :)

·
TROLL REVOLT of 2012
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks great bro! I saw it at the shop when he was working on the rear. John is pretty talented for being a miget LOL
:rofljest:

Was that flat black hummer yours? My girl loved it when she saw it.

·
"God Damn Buick Regal"
1,553 Posts
looks good man..when i first had mine bagged i had to label which switches were the front and back cause i kept forgetting lol

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
sick!!! love your truck. wish i could find a good shop around my house.

·
TROLL REVOLT of 2012
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
looks great man.
Thanks brosef :handshake:

So badass Smiggy :drool: moar pics
Thank you Broder

looks good man..when i first had mine bagged i had to label which switches were the front and back cause i kept forgetting lol
ima have to do that, and i sometimes forget to lower the sides :rofljest: thinking the middle button does everything.

sick!!! love your truck. wish i could find a good shop around my house.
Thanks Man, I was really lucky john could work on my truck, most good shops around fresno want an arm and a leg for quality work.

Looks good dude, but you only have one 5 gallon tank? I would think that wouldn't be enough.
Thanks man, i had mentioned the same thing to john, but he said that theyre only necessary if your hitting the switches all the time, and i really just like laying out and cruising low.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts