GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, as far as wiring up all the valves to the switch box is a brezze, but how do i connect everything to the batter. do i go through the fuse box, or do i purchase one of those bass 25 watt fuse connector thingys. im comfused on how i get the system to the battery, some help please :insane:

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
If you bought the switch box, there should be a wire that feeds power to all the switches. You can run that wire to a relay so that your switches will only be active when the ignition is on or you can just wire it direcly to the battery with a fuse.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Switch boxes and valves do not draw a lot of power, so you can run them off most any power source. I would reccomend hooking the switchbox up to a constant power source. I prefer to have the switches still work when the key is off.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Bouncin, I have a complete wiring diagram for full air ride wiring, setup, everything....if you need it, let me know
Alex

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I have a 10 amp fuse running to my switchbox and a 40 amp fuse runnin to my valves/compressor/pressure switch. I just connected the 10 ga. wire at the post on the factory fusebox then ran it to the back where I wired everything together. Looks cleaner when wireed this way IMO.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts