GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know the part # to the airbag control that goes in the dash? my truck doesnt have it and i would like to add it on.

·
Registered
112 Posts
What Year Is Your Truck And What Control Do You Need Is It The Clockspring Or The Air Bag Control Module And I Might Need The Vin...wait Dont Give Your Vin.. Just Call The Dealership And The Parts Department Can Get It For You... Or I Can Get The # I Work At A Chevy Dealership

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What Year Is Your Truck And What Control Do You Need Is It The Clockspring Or The Air Bag Control Module And I Might Need The Vin...wait Dont Give Your Vin.. Just Call The Dealership And The Parts Department Can Get It For You... Or I Can Get The # I Work At A Chevy Dealership
my truck is an 05 i'm not sure if i need the clockspring i just dont like have that empty pocket on my dash panel. if u can get me the part # thatd be cool

·
Registered
112 Posts
Theres There Is Nothing There And I Have A Switch That Turns The Passenger Bag On And Off.. I Dont Hink Nothing Goes There Dude Post A Pic Of The Spot

·
Registered
112 Posts
Is Your Ok I Will Get It On Monday For You..and Did Your Truck Come With That Option???

1 - 13 of 13 Posts