GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
TurtlePusher
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are the AirLift Slam-Air kit thats for 4"-6" REAR DROPfor OBS. The part # is 59106BT. It is designed to bolt to Belltech C-notch. Everything needed to install will be included except nuts and bolts to bolt to notch. The (2) pieces of airline that are included, are long enough to run from the gass door to each bag for SWB. Both bags have a light wear mark in them from a brake line that was rubbing, but holds air just fine. Less than 6 months old. $100 shipped obo.
DSC00326.jpg

25 psi, they will hold up to 100psi but it says not to air up unless installed, soo....
DSC00330.jpg

the rub marks
DSC00329.jpg

DSC00328.jpg

installed
100_1307.gif

100_1308.gif

OBS Belltech Bolt-in C-Notch was in the truck for a little over a year. The top is notched so you don't have to take the bed off to install. In great shape, just never cleaned them after i took them off, will clean up before shipping. $70 shipped
DSC00267.gif

DSC00266.gif

·
TurtlePusher
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bumpity bump

·
TurtlePusher
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
both still for sale

·
TurtlePusher
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how about $75 shipped. I guarantee they dont leak air.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Do you do paypal? Also could you possibly email me some dimensions on the bags and the brackets if its not to much trouble? If you have better pics of the rubs please send all info to [email protected]

Thanks,
Jason

·
TurtlePusher
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i do take paypal. ill get soem measurements and better pics tomorrow evening.

·
TurtlePusher
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
email sent

1 - 8 of 8 Posts