GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I was planning on installing my lift kit with a couple buddies. Turns out, they might not be available. Just in case, I need to know who installs lift kits in Alabama. I live in Dothan (SE). I talked to the guys at Blue Torch fab shop and they are so swamped with rock crawlers they quit installing lifts. Any help is appreciated.

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
BIG RED Z on FSC is in alabama, he installs lifts.

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
Near Jasper Alabama IIRC. Er1c43 Knows him. PM him and he can tell the details.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Truck Supply In tuscaloosa. But if Don't GO THERE!! I will never walk through those doors again. They are a crappy business and cut corners I wouldn't put my life in their hands.

Jack

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Truck Supply In tuscaloosa. But if Don't GO THERE!! I will never walk through those doors again. They are a crappy business and cut corners I wouldn't put my life in their hands.

Jack

Well, it is in Tuscaloser :pow: , goes without saying it's going to be crappy

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
If you feel like going to Columbus Ga, Columbus Spring will hook you up.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Driveway + Friends + Beer + 3 Day Weekend:imo

From what I remember, BIGREDZ had good feedback and decent prices.

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
Hey. Ihave a 3 day weekend this week. Plus no work Friday. I'll be in a workshop in Columbus in the computer lab prolly posting.

This was a 3 day work week! YAY!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Driveway + Friends + Beer + 3 Day Weekend:imo

From what I remember, BIGREDZ had good feedback and decent prices.
I get a bonus this Friday. I'm going to order my lift and tires and wait for that 3 day weekend, it's only a couple weeks away (beer is so official!!!!!).

Thanks for the advice:head: you guys were tons of help; I'm just all about saving some dough.

·
submarine z71
1,312 Posts
my buddies shop (aka bigredz on FSC), ask for brett on fridays and saturdays, but you can talk to whoever answers the phone about it on weekdays...its fast, reliable, and cheap
205-387-9766 (quality muffler and brake)
its right off 78 in Jasper, Al
is quinton not in Walker County? cause thats where i live

and believe me, they will do you right if you have any problems
oh, and for a suspension lift i believe they charge either $600 or $675, cheapest i can find anywhere..and a body lift install is like $300-$375

·
Registered
402 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts