GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be picking my truck up from ekmw on the 18th (if plans go well). There going to do a "ghetto" alignment so i can get to a shop and have it done. the one mitch told me about takes all day to get it done and i wont have that much time to sit around and wait

i need a shop somewhere in houston that is very compitnet with bagged trucks and getting them aligned as close as possiable

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
I'll ask around and see what I can comeup with. You could probably ask the guys at Exstensive, im sure they know a few good places. On the 18th, are you gonna be staying in town for a little bit, or are you driving back that day?

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I havent decieded yet i will probally stick around huntsville (@ the 'rents house) and drive back down to houston saturday to go take a listen to some RE XXX's then maybe roll to that sonic on 1960 if its still going on?

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
The shop that aligned my truck had never down a truck with airbags, I explained to them over the phone and they said fine .. but when it actually came time to do it they got a bit irritated that it took almost twice as long as a regular alignment (I also stayed out in the shop to make sure they didn't lift the truck aired up) .. I ended up paying more than normal, which was fine with me ... but I think next time I might try another shop.

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Downfall said:
I havent decieded yet i will probally stick around huntsville (@ the 'rents house) and drive back down to houston saturday to go take a listen to some RE XXX's then maybe roll to that sonic on 1960 if its still going on?
The meet usually happens evey Saturday night if its not raining. Lemme know if your gonna come back down to sonic, id like to see the finished product. :head:

·
MIA
1,157 Posts
The guy EKMW uses takes his time. There is a place off of 288 that I use .. a little ways away from EKMW .. about 30 mins. He can do it. Basicly all you need is a shop with a "pit" and put it at the PSI you plan to drive at most if not all of the time, and you gravy. If you want tell me what side of town you want me to look, and I will call the shops for ya, and find one that is capable.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well im pretty familar with most parts of h-town i use to drive all over h-town for my job so i can get just about anywhere. id rather stay out of some heavy friday traffic though so i guess the further north the better doesnt have to be though

i would just like some recomendations as to where some h-town people have gone and been satified with the service and job qouility

1 - 9 of 9 Posts