Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much do alignments usually go for.

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
How much do alignments usually go for.
Pick up the phone and call a shop. Prices vary all over. Seriously call an alignment shop!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
planning on it just don't have access to a phone at this moment

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
It depends on if you get a warranty or not. I have a 3 year warranty alignment for 159.99. I have used it probably 30 times since I got my truck. I had it aligned after I lowered, no questions asked. Then after I replaced my coil and went with a spindle instead, realigned. Then after I went 4" up front, and all in between.

I get it done once every 5 or 6 weeks on average. Can't beat that :imo

·
Eat Yo' Face
727 Posts
gateway tire here in TN does it for $75.

·
GMC Owner
1,464 Posts
its gonna depend man. Some shops will do it for 50 bucks and do a shitty job....the place i go too costs 100 bucks, but they do the best damn alignments ive ever had.

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
Here its $45. Good job too. Dudes one of the best around

·
Registered
582 Posts
I just paid $65 last Friday for one.

·
Registered
6,189 Posts
$52 OTD at the 18-wheeler place, they don't care how big your shit is. The generic places typically don't mess with lifted trucks, and expect to pay $75 there if they can accomodate you.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Mine was $90 here and they won't warranty it because the suspension is "altered." They did a good job but I will be finding a different shop next time. They were mad that I didn't tell them that it had a leveling kit on it when I brought it in. Why else would I be bringing them a truck to align that is a couple weeks old and only has 1500 miles on it?

·
Is a ba
72 Posts
I need to get mine aligned. Fucktard PO didnt when he cranked the bars and put ford keys in.

·
Your HID Preferred Vendor
2,595 Posts
Mine was $90 here and they won't warranty it because the suspension is "altered." They did a good job but I will be finding a different shop next time. They were mad that I didn't tell them that it had a leveling kit on it when I brought it in. Why else would I be bringing them a truck to align that is a couple weeks old and only has 1500 miles on it?
Honestly, because some new car customers can be whiney, and sometimes, they DO need aligned. They probably thought it was warranty, but im honestly not sure why they cared either way, unless you have rims on it, or something of that sort. a modified rig is hard to align because there are no specs for it. you align it to mfg spec and home the wheels are straight and camber/caster is in.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Honestly, because some new car customers can be whiney, and sometimes, they DO need aligned. They probably thought it was warranty, but im honestly not sure why they cared either way, unless you have rims on it, or something of that sort. a modified rig is hard to align because there are no specs for it. you align it to mfg spec and home the wheels are straight and camber/caster is in.
Everything is stock on it except the leveling spacers. I even know the shop owner. It wasn't him that was griping about it though. It was his office people that do all the paper work. I didn't ever see the owner when I was there. I don't see why they would have had a problem with it though because they did the alignment on my 2002 and cranked the t-bars on it for free for me. Then when I put the 6" lift on the 2002 they aligned it and didn't say anything. But I was going through the shop owner then. Now he has some whiney people working for him that want to gripe about everything. Who knows, they are the best in town so I may use them again. I am just still mad about the woman being rude about it when I went to pick up my truck. If she would have acted professional and just said that they couldn't warranty it because of the spacers I would have been cool with it. But she had to go off on me about it.

I understand that there are no specs for it and honestly don't expect them to warranty it because of the spacer but they didn't have to act like they did.

·
Registered
582 Posts
$52 OTD at the 18-wheeler place, they don't care how big your shit is. The generic places typically don't mess with lifted trucks, and expect to pay $75 there if they can accomodate you.
What 18 wheeler place?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts