GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Powerstrokearmy.com
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of the purple keys as they call them, the stock keys out of a 2500HD truck that are used to lower 2wd/4wd 1500 trucks with torsion bar suspension. When installed they lower it 1-2 inches.
50$ Shipped

Ranch Hand Grill Guard for 03+ NBS Sierras with a 3" body lift (Was custom fabricated by a well rep. welder and looks great) Had on my truck for about 36k miles, comes with the KC's on it and covers 250$ (Ill ship freight thru my job if you arrange it with me)

4wd Manual Transfer case off my 06 sierra with 40k on it, comes with shifter and floor plastic piece that says 4 HI and Low and stuff - 150$ o.b.o- Still in truck hasnt been used in about 15k miles since I went 2wd, but taking out this weekend

3.73 Front 4wd Diff. from my 06 - 150$ o.b.o.
At my shop will get a pic of it ASAP

X pipe 3" in and outs has about 15k on it - 35$ Shipped

Stock 4wd Knuckles off my 06 - 35$ ShippedAt shop pics ASAP

Front 4wd Driveshaft off my 06 with U joint - 60$ ShippedAt Shop pics ASAP

NEW Autometer Boost Gauge (Pro Comp Ultra light series. 40$ Shipped. Only took it out of box and put it in the pillar but never used or hooked up as well with hoses/wires

Custom portedFiberglass box for ext. cab 99-07 NBS trucks. Built by Jacks stereo in tyler, has a blank plexiglass piece ready to be mounted in the oval slot above the sub and you can sandblast a logo or whatever you want on it. Red LEDs are also installed in the box to light the plexiglass up. The port is at the top of the box below the cab roof. Fits 1 Huge 12" Sub though I payed 600$ a while back and never used it, asking 250$

Brand new never used Spare tire and 17" wheel off my 06- 35$

01 5.3 Longblock with 80-90k, has a bad valve seal that needs replacing
200$ Picked up or I can drive for a certain distance.

Open to trades and offers
I NEED 20" OEM sized tires bad or any 20" tires :hyper2:

·
Bad Luck is all i got.
1,483 Posts
Any plans on selling the lights seperately??

Thinking about the transfercase but it would be a couple weeks before i could pick it up. :hmm: Is it out of a 1500 or 2500? Looks like a 10 bolt in the back but cant be certain.

·
CHIMICHANGA
3,275 Posts
just burn that damn sub box...it's like the whore nobody wants, just keep passing her around.

·
Powerstrokearmy.com
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd rather not take the lights off the grill guard, but ill think about it, its a good price for both either way

And the t-case is out of my 06 1500 sierra, just lemme know if ya decide ya want it!

·
Powerstrokearmy.com
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh and the gauge can be lit up like normal bulb color, or u can put the red or green bulb cover over the bulb to make it either one

·
Powerstrokearmy.com
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump

1 - 7 of 7 Posts