GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2008 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Y’all, installed the AlphaRex Pro Series headlights on my 08 Sierra. These are made to be pretty much plug and play. Only additional wiring I did was add a fuse tap to fuse #48. I also added some 360 degree LED headlights. Overall, I’m very satisfied. Looks are incredible, but most importantly the performance is even better. I had a pair of crappy projectors a few years ago, and these headlights blow them out of the water.

Here are the links:
headlights- 07-13 GMC Sierra PRO-Series Projector Headlights Black | AlphaRex

led Bulbs:
Light Moses 360 Degree LED Headlights https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RPC1DZW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_2h-cEbNS8RW06

YouTube video I made for the lights:

·
Registered
2013 GMC Sierra SLE Crew Cab
32 Posts
Holy Crap!! I wish they had those headlights when I bought my Spyder projectors. I installed led low beams and switchback running lights/turn signals but your headlights are badass!!!! I might have to try to sell mine and get a set of those!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Holy Crap!! I wish they had those headlights when I bought my Spyder projectors. I installed led low beams and switchback running lights/turn signals but your headlights are badass!!!! I might have to try to sell mine and get a set of those!!
they are awesome! I would recommend it if you have the means to.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How much did you pay?
349.99 on Amazon with Free shipping and around 50-60 for the LED 360 degree headlights. The 349.99 ones included the switchback LED’s and sequential lights on start up. Non switchbacks are 299.99 A little pricey compared to others, but I love them so far. Output is great, and no condensation has leaked through after a wet winter where I’m at. Direct plug and play too. No need for splicing or anything.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts