GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i got my bluetooth moduel installed and everytime i try to pair my phone with my radio it ask for a code or a passkey anyone know where i can find it? or anyone know wat it is?
Its a Alpine ina-w900

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i tried 0000 1234 and 9999 and it said alpine bt deny pair or something like that.

·
Representin' Le Mit!
3,584 Posts
I doubt this is much help, but on mine you have to get the pass key from the dvd player itself. Have you tried going to the bluetooth settings? It should have a password "button" to select and when you click on it it should tell you the password. Hopefully this helps!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im going to go look now and ill try to go under the dvd settings i havent tried that either

·
Former Vendor #EMFAudio
7,892 Posts
Ok so i got my bluetooth moduel installed and everytime i try to pair my phone with my radio it ask for a code or a passkey anyone know where i can find it? or anyone know wat it is?
Its a Alpine ina-w900
I have that exact same unit and I did the exact same thing today with my new phone. There is a listen and a search, you're doing it backwards.

I know it sounds odd, but tell the HU to search and tell the phone to search (instead of listen). The code will come up on your phone instead of the HU, put in 0000 and it will connect.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im getting the code to come up on the phone it keeps saying alpine bt rejects pairing. maybe i should try unplugging the bluetooth module, maybe it will reset? idk what else to do.

·
Former Vendor #EMFAudio
7,892 Posts
im getting the code to come up on the phone it keeps saying alpine bt rejects pairing. maybe i should try unplugging the bluetooth module, maybe it will reset? idk what else to do.
What phone do you have? There may be a compatibility problem. The code is definitely 0000 though.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Actually i haven't since i bought the phone, i doubt it auto updates. i will try that see how that works

1 - 15 of 15 Posts