GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
I'm very interested in the console tv. How much for just the screen and bracket for the console?

Where did you get the console molding from?

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
isnt that middle unit navi?

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Can you make another one for me or sell the screen and molding without the dvd player? I already have an indash tv, so I don't need the dvd player.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
kick ass set up... still for sale?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes its still for sale, the buyer backed out on it. I can not believe nobody has jumped on this yet.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Thanks for not answering me buddy. No wonder the rules are that you have to be an active member with 50+ posts to sell stuff...no longer interested.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
right now he has 43... you think 7 more would change anything?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for not answering me buddy. No wonder the rules are that you have to be an active member with 50+ posts to sell stuff...no longer interested.
Sorry that I did not get back to you as soon as you would have liked. As for making a mold, its really not that hard to do. I used some masonite and then piano hinged it around the top curve with many thin strips. In order to make it hold together you use some bondo on theback side. Then lay some masking tape on your factory console piece and spread the filler to over the front edges to mkae for a nice fit. The rest is all just finishing work.

Do me a favor and don't flame me for no damn reason.

Tommy if you want this setup can you pm and let me know for sure so I can finish removing the HU.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
One more bump on this, then its off to ebay. I will sell this both ways, $500 for monitor/DVD or $750 for everything

1 - 11 of 11 Posts