GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a longshot but wondering if anyone has experienced this problem...i have been using it for at least 2 month now...i loaded like 400 more songs on my ipod yesterday and that is when the problem started. my headunit accepts the ipod through a cable in the back of the headunit. the ipod hides and i control it through the headunit. if im scrolling through artists on the HU, i can only reach a certain artist both foward scrolling and backward scrolling and then the headunit says error...anyone else have this problem. ive tried everything from disconnecting the ipod to reformating the ipod to disconnectiong my battery on my truck. help

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
eh works now. dont know why. fuckin electronics.

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
did you re synch the ipod? Sometimes they need updates

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
i just hooked up my 9857 today and got my cable hooked up and it only plays one song on my ipod... ANy ideas?

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
have you made sure the iPod is up to date?

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
1st verify you have the most up to date program for your ipod, if not update it.

2nd do a reset of your ipod and resync it. I've had this happen a few times... its always the ipod thats the problem, not the HU.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
first i just restored everything and put the music back on and it didn't do anything. next, i forget what i did but i check a few things, like automaticly update files and make hard drive useable for storage and something else. i can't tell you exactly because my ipoo is in the truck. but that worked and works like normal now.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
have you made sure the iPod is up to date?
Im trying that now. I dont want to sync it yet b/c not all the songs on it are on my computer. I got some of the songs from my friends computers and if i sync wont i lose those songs? I did try updating though... its doing that now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts