GMC Truck Forum banner

Alpine headunit

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  BuiltNotBought99 
#1 ·
I was just wondering if any of you have alpine headunits and how do you like them. I was thinking purchasing one but i just wanted to know the pros and cons of them.

#5 ·
BuiltNotBought99 said:
Thanks guys I heard that they are really good units but all i have ever ran is pioneer premiers so I didn't really know how good they are.
That's what I have now. Pioneer has new deck coming out pretty soon that's pretty bad and kinda strange looking. A friend of mine showed me a pic of it last week but now I can't find anything on it anywhere on the web. All I know is that it has a big ole knob on it.

#6 ·
i just got an alpine CDA9813 last week....and damn i love it...i bought it at circuit city and for some reason they had a price mix up and i got it for 299.99 it was supposed to be 399.99 i didn't say anything and i quietly walked away happy

#7 ·
03Carbondogg said:
If you like XM Alpine has a new deck that has a built in tuner. So all you would have to have is an antenna for it and you're set. And I don't think it costs but around $250 or so.
i almost bought that one 'till i found out it didn't play MP3s. alpine decks are good, though. if you're on a budget you can score a late model 7894 for around $200, now that was a hell of a headunit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.