GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I say this because I dont have an original pic to give...

What I would like to see would be an '01 Sierra RCSB fleetside with Chrome SS Wheels, layin frame, in a couple different colors... Onyx Black, Lambo Orange, Lava Orange, Hugger Orange, Hemi Orange, and Prowler Orange...

I ask this because I have no clue where to get photoshop let alone use it...

Thanx in advance...

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
onyx_silverado said:
chrome ss wheels......cool..

i'm gonna get mine powder coated black if i dont sell em...
That'll look sweet man! I love the ones on this one:
102.jpg

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright maybe if I give you guys a couple pics to work with, you guys might be able to help me out...

I got pics but I can't figure out how to post pics on here... can somebody help me out??

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK, let's try this

My truck now...

Try using this color orange...

I know they're kinda small, but I'm using a camera phone, lol... Hope it helps, if not, oh well.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Dude that pic is way too small!! Find somebody with a dig camera and take a few shots and I'll show you exactly what it'll look like.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Badassilverado said:
Are those shades of orange very different? You can't tell true color off a monitor :read:
Yeah Badass is right about that.
I did some quick edits for you today

This truck is already black so I just threw some SS wheels on it.
100012974_1_copy.gif

And for some reason I thought you had a Chevy so I did this one. I went by the Dub City truck pic for it. You'll have to take some better pics of your truck and find some pics of those diff shades of orange so I can tell a little more about them.
esky2_copy.gif

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
that GMC looks good... damn i wish i could get lower with these wheels... just have to go smaller tire size....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts