GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
GMFS Senior Member
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
picked up this 78 SWB chevy last night. I couldn't pass it up.....especially since these are getting hard to find for less than $3000.00 for a shortbed. I won't start it for a while, but i least i have it now and can plan accordingly. :hack: I even drove it home..runs alright...has a 350/turbo 400 in it
silvana086.gif

silvana085.gif

silvana082.gif

silvana084.gif

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
If it turns out half as good as your other two trucks I'll be happy. Nice find.
Where are you keeping all 17 vehicles you have? lol

·
GMFS Senior Member
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If it turns out half as good as your other two trucks I'll be happy. Nice find.
Where are you keeping all 17 vehicles you have? lol
:LOL: :endofshow:
this one is actually not being kept at my house. it's 20min down the road at my wifes uncles house. he has 5 acres so finding a spot wasn't a problem...:guns:

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
i hate you :crazy: good find, i hope to find a steal like that also, i have my eye on one that just sits there in this guys yard.

·
Milf Hunter
1,796 Posts
Damn dude your lucky im currently looking for somthing along those lines!

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
damn dude u got that money like that lol..i c the 300 in the headlights too. what vehicles do u have that arent bad ass?

·
resident pyromaniac
7,499 Posts
nice find! i found an 84 a while back for $300. i thought about buying it but i opted to spend the money on this truck instead.

·
I am Tom Slick
6,613 Posts
sell the 300 for a OBS crewcab shorty, im sure the wife will love that, speaking of the wife, how well did she take it when you told her you bought another truck?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts