GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Jason you will be missed
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured somebody in here could geive me the help I am looking for. I have a145 amp alternsator of of a LS based motor with +/-1000miles. My question is what is it worth? I am trying to clean out the garage and get some extra cash. I also have a 105 amp that has about 40,000 miles on it. You guys in hear will have more of a realistic idea then any other area I could have posted in.

·
Speed Holes
5,190 Posts
Just a tip, a lot of guys going to the e-fan swap in their '04 and older trucks are looking for the 145amps, so it may be worth just a hair more, but the 105amp probably isn't worth dirt (I've still got one in my shop that I haven't even tried to sell). As far as more specific price range, sorry, I'm not much help as I'm not in the market for one.

·
Registered
450 Posts
The AD244 145 amp alts are going for ~$50 shipped on ebay. I picked one up for $40 shipped and put it on my 99 tahoe. I say you can probably sell yours for $70-$90 shipped because of the mileage.

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
NEW, zero mile 145A go for about $100 shipped. The 105A, I can't see more than shipping plus $10. I sold my old 130A (before the 145A was around) for about $80 shipped.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts