GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can i get a nice aluminum diff cover for my 14B? I want something that has an extra capacity as well

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought about those mag hytecs but i wanted something shiny lol that and arent those things close to 300 bucks?

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
I just bought this diff cover from 4WP's....its on sale for $100 and they have free shipping on differential stuff right now, so it cost me $108.27 with tax. Comes with the allen head bolts too :D:D

Link

·
Registered
604 Posts
I just bought this diff cover from 4WP's....its on sale for $100 and they have free shipping on differential stuff right now, so it cost me $108.27 with tax. Comes with the allen head bolts too :D:D

Link
I hope you didnt buy that exact one. If your truck is 2500HD it will have the 11.5" ring gear not 10.5".

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
I hope you didnt buy that exact one. If your truck is 2500HD it will have the 11.5" ring gear not 10.5".

The Duramax trucks have the 11.5" ring gear, mines a 6.0 which has the 10.5" :D:D

·
Registered
604 Posts
The Duramax trucks have the 11.5" ring gear, mines a 6.0 which has the 10.5" :D:D
Yea, I wish mine was atleast a 10.5" lol. I only have the 9.5 SF:bawl:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Mauro, let me know if that bugger fits. I'm always worried that a 14b 10.5" isn't the same as our AAM10.5.

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
i thought about making a spacer to put between my stock cover and the housing that was about an inch to inch and a half thick, that would be an easy extra capacity id think, i never made it to make a pattern to try to make it on the Haas tho.....

·
NCOR
8,449 Posts
8 qts, damn, thats massive amount of filling to do. Hell thats double what goes in a 10.5.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Sandblast the black finish off.

·
Registered
8,114 Posts

Link
i hope they send you the right one :rofl2:

seems like they cant get anything right as of late

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
i hope they send you the right one :rofl2:

seems like they cant get anything right as of late

Haha yeah we'll see, I don't really liked ordering from them, but it was a kickass price, so I had to jump on it :D:D

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Got it today and it looks great! Here's a pic...

·
GMFS Uber-Member
688 Posts
How can you tell if you've got a 10.5" or 11.5"?

·
The Green Seal
3,721 Posts
greatlakeoffroad, ruffstuff or die

1 - 20 of 32 Posts