GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok ok ok...don't answer that. I know I sold the chevy, but I love to hang out here. Would a Sig of my creation be stupid? I just don't want peeps to think that I was a poser or something. If it is decided that I am an idiot, thanks and nevermind. If not, let me know and I'll get some pics to you.

Kyle

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Dosnt sound stupid to me. There are alot of people that create there own, but then there are others who like to have people do it for them.
I say go for it.

BD

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually meant that I wanted a sig of the truck I "created". I am just really pround of it, but I don't own it anymore. As for making my own...man my stick people look funny...

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Golfboy26 said:
I was waiting for that one Whiff. I just expected it from David... But thanks.
Well since you were expecting it.... LOSER!!!! Just kidding with you Kyle. If I was skilled with photoshop I'd make you a sig, but I'm like you... I draw stick figures :help:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL :naughty: :naughty:

you suck David..But what else should I expect from a 12 year old girly boy... :nutkick:

:evillol: Kyle

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No actually I am a single guy. Live alone and all the other things that you married guys wish you could have and do. I just built her and got her the way I pictured it in my mind the day I drove her off the lot. Once that was done, I enjoyed the ride for a while, then thought it was time to move on. They say custom rigs are never done, but mine was. She was perfect. The main thing was I needed something new to play with, so I sold her. I bought a little Yota to run around in till I find my next project. I really do miss her though. :D

kyle

Looking at your ride Kevin reminds me of her stock. If you ever wonder what she would look like 3/4'd roll pan'd and blown, let me know... :naughty:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts