GMC Truck Forum banner

AMAZING Mikey

3347 Views 76 Replies 30 Participants Last post by  Smokinrice
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Jason RIP
9,822 Posts
Wow, very nice ... I can't get over the shock hoop on the front, you can tell an offroad shop did your truck :crazy:

Is your dash painted like a Cobalt blue? Can sort of see it through the open window and windshield.

· Jason RIP
9,822 Posts
Blue02 said:
It needs some rust on the front bumper and grille. looks awesome with the front end blacked out
I tried to put some rust on it :lol: .. just couldnt get it to look as good as the rest of it on his truck .. but yes, it would have to have rust to go with the rest of the truck :rocking:

· Jason RIP
9,822 Posts
Downfall said:
if it was my truck (yea i wish) i would find one of those grill's that doesnt have the chevy symbol on it and run it paited black with some rust...maybe even a smoothed out ss style bumper with everything shaved on it including those ducts

but its mike's truck and he's doing a badass tasteful job all his own :D i cant wait to see the interior and system :rocking:
Something like this? The bumper was a pain :lol:

· Jason RIP
9,822 Posts
grounded said:
Well i don't really know how it rides, my alarm shit out and we had to get help to by pass it to get it to a shop to replace the fucker.

I dig the lights, and want them, but the blacked out front is a little too much black for me right now.

Thanks guys... i'm not sure on the 22s out back though. still gotta grow on me.
It's your truck man, so do what you want .. it looks great as is, I just was in a mood to play around in Paint Shop Pro.

Does it lay out the same is before? I figure it would since you have the new fenderwells up front, those are nice :rocking:

It's time for a new sig for you :imo

· Jason RIP
9,822 Posts
grounded said:
It's cool. It still lays about the same. It does have 1/2 inch plate under it now though. :devil2:

I forgot to answer you on the dash, it's majik blue like the blue on the flames.

Those flames are amazing .. when you see a far away picture it doesn't do them justice .. but up close they POP :hail:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.