GMC Truck Forum banner

AMAZING Mikey

3347 Views 76 Replies 30 Participants Last post by  Smokinrice
21 - 40 of 77 Posts

· samcarol
11,004 Posts
lol at this point i might break down and buy you some clear corners.... i love thoose shops bcubed:rocking: Gotta love xenarcs :D

looking good grounded.... now i need to get me some 22s:D

· Registered
2,863 Posts
yea that's exalty what i was thinking bill i must have stared at that pic for 30 minutes last night (did my own chop but it sucked) :rocking:

it looks so sleek and mean with the front blacked out and the xenarcs and clears

mike i cant belive how far your truck has come since i first saw it years ago defintly one of the badest fullsize trucks out there daily driver or not

· Registered
2,400 Posts
Well i don't really know how it rides, my alarm shit out and we had to get help to by pass it to get it to a shop to replace the fucker.

I dig the lights, and want them, but the blacked out front is a little too much black for me right now.

Thanks guys... i'm not sure on the 22s out back though. still gotta grow on me.

· Jason RIP
9,822 Posts
grounded said:
Well i don't really know how it rides, my alarm shit out and we had to get help to by pass it to get it to a shop to replace the fucker.

I dig the lights, and want them, but the blacked out front is a little too much black for me right now.

Thanks guys... i'm not sure on the 22s out back though. still gotta grow on me.
It's your truck man, so do what you want .. it looks great as is, I just was in a mood to play around in Paint Shop Pro.

Does it lay out the same is before? I figure it would since you have the new fenderwells up front, those are nice :rocking:

It's time for a new sig for you :imo

· Registered
2,400 Posts
bcubed said:
It's your truck man, so do what you want .. it looks great as is, I just was in a mood to play around in Paint Shop Pro.

Does it lay out the same is before? I figure it would since you have the new fenderwells up front, those are nice :rocking:

It's time for a new sig for you :imo
It's cool. It still lays about the same. It does have 1/2 inch plate under it now though. :devil2:

I forgot to answer you on the dash, it's majik blue like the blue on the flames.

· Jason RIP
9,822 Posts
grounded said:
It's cool. It still lays about the same. It does have 1/2 inch plate under it now though. :devil2:

I forgot to answer you on the dash, it's majik blue like the blue on the flames.

Those flames are amazing .. when you see a far away picture it doesn't do them justice .. but up close they POP :hail:

· Registered
2,400 Posts
Beyond Static said:
what's the 1/2" plate for? skidplate? heh
You got it. I'ma have some fun at LFT. :rocking:

Thanks Bill. The truck looks way better in person. :imo

· Wheel guy
796 Posts
Mike, that looks awesome! Its about time I see the wheels on that thing! When am I getting some nice pics for the website? :D

· Weird Turns Pro.
21,037 Posts
looks very nice grounded. there are a few thing i dont like about it, like the painted rust, kinda went a little overboard with it :imo Also im not really a fan of 5 spokes, although I love the deep dish youve got in the back :rocking:

21 - 40 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.