GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tossed a set of these in last night also once I got home, truck looks weird in a cool way with them in. Better than the regular clears.

3057 is the bulb number :anitoof:

It's a good cheap way to set your truck apart from the rest on the streets.

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
:rocking:

But no pics?!

About how bright are the 3057s (as compared to the 4157/3157s that come stock in the 99-03 trucks)?

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't done any lines today, my memory is good. 3057. I just checked the package and the clear DRLs that came out too. :think:

No pics, no digi cam. :pow: Maybe I should stop posting up about my mods that I do lol :buttkick:

·
don't be an ass!
1,146 Posts
I have amber DRL's now too, I love them. I was running some cheap ass hyper whites until one burnt out after like a week and then i took it out to replace it and it shattered in my hand.

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Well I thought 3057 might have a different light output than a 4157/3157 (the only difference between a 41 and 31 is how long it will last...41 will last longer than 31 or a 31XXLL). The 04s come equiped with 4114Ks (which I noticed has a lower light output than my 03's 4157K or the 3157NALL [ambers] that I had on there for a while). Just curious :D

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HumanZoom said:
Well I thought 3057 might have a different light output than a 4157/3157 (the only difference between a 41 and 31 is how long it will last...41 will last longer than 31 or a 31XXLL). The 04s come equiped with 4114Ks (which I noticed has a lower light output than my 03's 4157K or the 3157NALL [ambers] that I had on there for a while). Just curious :D

:think: TMI...

·
Registered
8,114 Posts
Cool, I myself just did the amber bulbs a couple weeks ago. However, I dont feel that mine are as "amber" then others that i see on the road?
Maybe its just me lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
04Z71SAtx said:
Cool, I myself just did the amber bulbs a couple weeks ago. However, I dont feel that mine are as "amber" then others that i see on the road?
Maybe its just me lol
What kind (brand and number) did you put in? If they're a lighter shade of amber, then it's not what I'm looking for and I can cross it off of my list.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Highlander said:
What kind (brand and number) did you put in? If they're a lighter shade of amber, then it's not what I'm looking for and I can cross it off of my list.
i second that... i too am looking for a nice dark amber colored bulb... anyone??

·
Registered
8,114 Posts
I put in whatever the autozone guy told me would fiit, only i grabbed the amber instead of white.

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My Wagners are still kickin' ass. O'Reilly owns.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.