GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot find a picture of these wheels anywhere on a truck. The closest I found was on an xterra.

Getting a set of wheels for my truck and stuck between the American Racing Victors and American Racing Predators. Both would be 16" wheels so I am trying to find the wheel that will look the less "crammed" in such a small diameter.

Heres the predators in a 17"...look kind of like monsters

Victors

17"

Heres the truck they are going on

truck053-1.jpg

truck040.jpg

Will be adding black N-fabs and either stock flares or pocket flares color matched...

Opinions?

·
Matt.719
301 Posts
I think it looks nice how it is........Id say leave it

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want a wider stance.... looks like a dog with its tail between its legs from the front.

But thanks for the compliment haha

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My biggest set back on all the rims I like is the 16s.

I like them all if I was running 18s but I dont want that crammed look. Thats why I am trying to avoid spoked like the 951s it looks like to much wheel in a small area.

Dont reckon either of these will look stuffed like that do yall?

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
i like the predators. they would look goodon there i'd say

·
professional grade
4,154 Posts
your truck is clean, why put a wheel on there that will make it look dirty? if those wheels came in chrome, that would look real good, I do not understand why people get these nice trucks, and kill them with black wheels. :imo

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
chrome = more money, dont care for chrome at all actually

teflon coated = easy to clean, rugged, hopefully it will look good, cheap and practical

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
i personally dont like them, but you never know they could look good.

·
Not a
5,206 Posts
Definitly the Predators. And I think black wheels are great. Everybody and their mom have chrome wheels.:untitled: And chrome wheels are the hardest things to keep clean and care for! :read:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts