GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to help out anyone with questions regarding our ARHeaders GMFS truck systems.

Look forward to hearing from you!!

Thanks very much.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Re: (AmericanRacingHeaders) Tech/Install/Results thread, please post up questions....

I have a '13 2500HD with the 6.0 liter engine that I'm interested in putting a set of AR headers on. Is there a set of headers/y-pipe in your inventory that would be a direct bolt-in for me?

Thank you.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Re: (AmericanRacingHeaders) Tech/Install/Results thread, please post up questions....

Donate me a set! Ill be glad to pose questions! LOL

·
Registered
15 Posts

Steve -
Do you have any specific dyno sheets before and after for our trucks? Mine's a '10 Sierra Denali 6.2.

It's always nice to see numbers vs. "seat o the pants" results. Thanks.

·
Registered
18 Posts

I have a 1500hd im looking to do long tubes in... but want to keep true dual set up, do you have anything like an x pipe or something similar in the works for NBS trucks?

·
Registered
466 Posts

Thread dig

·
Registered
2,806 Posts

can I get a price of coated 1 7/8 for my truck?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts