GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
id like to get a 400 watt or under amp for a pretty good price..let me know what you got.

next i need some 95-98 doorpanels with the power windows/locks. color doesnt matter. theyll get painted anyway

id also like to convert my manual windows to power windows so id like to get my hands on everything id need to do this to my regular cab. thanks guys

9,778 Posts
I got a US Acoustics amp which is 450x1 Bridged that has served me very well in the past. Interested?

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: amp, alternator, doorpanels, power winows..

pics would be great, also whats the part number or the model?
also how many channels is it?

bump also would like to get a higher amp alternator for my 305 v8 (5.0) 1995

9,778 Posts
Re: amp, alternator, doorpanels, power winows..

pics would be great, also whats the part number or the model?
also how many channels is it?
I can get some pics either tonight or tomorrow for ya...it is the USX-2150 and it is a 2 channel amp.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
do you think itd fit under the seat of an obs reg cab? also how much would you like to get for it?

9,778 Posts
do you think itd fit under the seat of an obs reg cab? also how much would you like to get for it?
I am almost positive it will fit under the seat because I had it under the seat of my 96 regular cab. Make me an offer on the amp...basically for $150 i'd sell it...if not that then i will keep it ya know?

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ahh, im not looking to spend that much..i just need something cheap to power my door speaks

·
Registered
298 Posts
I have an amp i bought from walmart that was pushing 1 10" woofer. I paid around $70 and it was only used for 6 months. I can let you have it for $25 shipped if you want it.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
id like to get something name brand..bumppp

1 - 13 of 13 Posts