GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dynamat,Amp & radio/spkr install kits for sale, 4ga, 8ga, custom

I have alot of left overs and am looking to unload some.
I have all this Im posting and more, alot more. If you need something I dont have listed, let me know I might have it!
If you need the 4ga kit for one amp, let me know. If you need it with a distribution block for 2 amps and need it loaded with 3 sets of rcas and speaker level adaptors to come off a stock radio, let me know.
I have 2 complete 8ga kits, one complete 10ga never used unopened, and one 4ga dual amp kit with a dist. block, ground block, extra ground, etc. If you need extra 4ga for under the hood to do upgrades like the BIG 3 let me know, I will customize to your needs and ship out. If you just need some rcas, speaker wire, speaker harnesses, the GM09, or antenna adaptors, let me know.
4sq ft rolls of Dynamat, $30 a roll shipped, discounts for multiples, 12 to sell

985-788-7271 try cell first and leave a message plz
[email protected]

100_0936.gif

·
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what size, how many terminals, how many do you need? need loom with it?

·
bombs on target
3,018 Posts
do you just reccommend the 4 guage? ill be running my memphis belle. as for what i need...everything thing that is involved (not exactly sure what all o would need)...except loom...that not a nessecity right?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Looking for the distribution block, a 8 foot length of 4 guage or so, speaker wire to reach from the rear amp rack on the back wall to each front speaker and a set of RCA's. Shipped to 04043. Let me know if this is possible. As for the 4 guage, size isnt really an issue, if you only have a certain length i can do that. Let me know!

·
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how much for a 4 gauge kit. is it complete? shipped to 37043
might wanna send me a PM, infact everybody please PM me with what you need do you need just a 4ga kit for one amp or for 2? 2 or 3 rcas?

Looking for the distribution block, a 8 foot length of 4 guage or so, speaker wire to reach from the rear amp rack on the back wall to each front speaker and a set of RCA's. Shipped to 04043. Let me know if this is possible. As for the 4 guage, size isnt really an issue, if you only have a certain length i can do that. Let me know!
fused or unfused distribution block? The rest is no problem, but which rca do you want?

size - 2 or 0 guage, which you dont have listed
terminals - 6
need - sounds like 1 kit
loom - if the wire is a pretty color --no

:p
are you saying you need something?

I am running a LOC, 380 watt amp to power 1 "12 under the back of my extended cab. Stock head unit. What do you suggest?
380 rms or max? Do you have rcas already?

please everybody PM me

·
Registered
381 Posts
pm sent

·
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
got em and replying

·
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just noticed while I was cleaning up, I have a scosche 12ft 4ga kit with about a foot leader line with a maxi fuse on the end for under the hood. That length would be more than enough for most systems running power down the drivers side. Will sell and ship for $20

·
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
hey would you have anything 2 gauge or welding cable to put my battery and dual a dual set up in my bed?

·
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nope, I stop at 4ga
I might have some soon, how much do you need?

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
does 30 feet sound like enough to get to the bed and have enough to run it so its out of the way? i havent looked to see where it all hooks up, but im just sticking it in the front of the bed or centerted in the tool box, setting up 2 yellow top optimas just ++ and -- unless i get one of them battery controller things..... i would need some ends for it i think, need about 6 GM style bat ends, and 4 spade ends to put on starter or solinoid and block

·
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
does 30 feet sound like enough to get to the bed and have enough to run it so its out of the way? i havent looked to see where it all hooks up, but im just sticking it in the front of the bed or centerted in the tool box, setting up 2 yellow top optimas just ++ and -- unless i get one of them battery controller things..... i would need some ends for it i think, need about 6 GM style bat ends, and 4 spade ends to put on starter or solinoid and block
well being as it took about 8-9 ft to get from the fuse under the hood to the distribution block. Even if you frame mounted it the 17ft 4ga kit I have would be enough to get from the battery to the bed, plus some extra for grounds. Are you keeping the battery under the hood plus the 2 in the back? Are you using 2 GM style side post batteries in the back? I should have enough to do everything you said minus all the side post pieces, but other than that we're cool.

·
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I got another RF 4ga kit, ready to go
Also got a used 4ga kit for sale thats in really good shape with enough wires to also do a cap or the big 3

make offers

·
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
old bump, still got alot of this

1 - 20 of 30 Posts