GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i put some on i guess about a little less than a year ago, because of my body lift it hit my body mount a little but i grinded it down some and they still hit but not as bad, well the driver motor still does ok but the passenger side motor sounds like its getting preety weak and it seems like its slower than it use to be......they make just a new motor i can put on there?

·
Registered
10 Posts
i put some on i guess about a little less than a year ago, because of my body lift it hit my body mount a little but i grinded it down some and they still hit but not as bad, well the driver motor still does ok but the passenger side motor sounds like its getting preety weak and it seems like its slower than it use to be......they make just a new motor i can put on there?
I'd try contacting them to find out. I just put a pair on a few months ago and would like to know for future reference. :)
http://www.amp-research.com/company/location.asp

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
Sam bought some amp steps from craigslist and lost some parts to the motor or something? I think he just called amp and got the parts for pretty cheap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts