GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trading in my truck next week, so I'm starting to take things so the dealer doesn't get it all for nothing. Here's a list of things that will be up for sale:

1) Amp Power Steps $700
2) 20x9 BMF Novakanes Death Metal Finish $975
3) BB Autocal $200
4) UWS Black Low Profile Toolbox $150
5) Undercover Swing Case $95

I think that's everything, but if anything else comes up I'll just add it in here. PM me with any questions or offers. I'll try to get pictures up this weekend, but won't guarantee it.

·
Registered
138 Posts
man i would love the BMF's...

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Wish swing case would fit NBS :mad:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm also looking for a set of used 18" tires with 40% or so tread left. Doesn't matter what brand. Anywhere from 32-maybe 35s would fit. If you have a set I'll just knock some off of the price of the wheels whatever you were looking at buying. The kicker is I would have to have the tires no later than Monday.

·
boogity boogity
992 Posts
Trade for some gmc machined 20's plus cash for the bmf's? Pm me.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I also have a Corsa sport complete exhaust that I could pull off (it does have the tip), but would have to have something to install in its place. Would probably take $400 for it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Pull the exhaust I'll take it. I also want the tip. I'm located in Oklahoma so shipping won't be bad. Let me know when you've got it pulled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Pull the exhaust I'll take it. I also want the tip. I'm located in Oklahoma so shipping won't be bad. Let me know when you've got it pulled

If I can find a stock exhaust I will, otherwise I don't think I will have the time to get anything else installed.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
time for another dcell?
Yes sir. I couldn't fight the urge to get one anymore.

I've got a brand new 14 stock exhaust.

Unless you can get here by Monday then I wouldn't be able to do it because the truck is being traded in on Tuesday morning.
I was thinking the same thing!
I'll see if I can fit the bracket on to a friends NBS & see if you could make it work.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts