GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Corn Star
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an obs extended cab, and i have been messing with the idea of amp steps, and locally found a set for a real good deal, but heres the catch they fit Ford 04-08 Ford F150 extended cab, is there a way to make these work. if not, what should i use to make it work, i saw the other thread about putting them on a obs, but didnt get much out of it, all comments appreciated, Thanks

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
good luck. the mounts will be completely different.

·
Registered
328 Posts
With a welder, some metal and creativity...anything is possible. If you get them for a good deal, grab them and make some brackets...wiring should be straight forward.

AK4wheeler

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Anything's possible. I sold a set that I took off my 08 GMC 1500 to a buddy of mine and he put them on his truck (97 F-350 4 door) and they wok perfect.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
anything is possible, BUT knowing the difference between the 2 vehicles in question i would venture to say it could end up becoming more trouble than its worth. if you have plenty of time and ability then get after it.

·
Corn Star
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i can get them for 400 and maybe a little lower, i just thought that was a really good deal for them there in perfect condition, i might try to look at the brackets, i dont know, i will see

·
TCBCK
567 Posts
i can get them for 400 and maybe a little lower, i just thought that was a really good deal for them there in perfect condition, i might try to look at the brackets, i dont know, i will see

keep lookn :imo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts