GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had sum time to finally put the amps in and add the lights behind the grille.
a diesel audio 2 channel amping two polk 6.5's in the front and a kenwood 9103d for the two alpine type r 12's in back
DSC051792.jpg

molded the eq into were the factory cassette player was still needs paint. cant decide what color
DSC051872.jpg

added two 100 watt procomps behind the grille. people move on the freeway now alot quicker
DSC051852.jpg

my babies. the left one is fucked up from it sliding around in the back of my previous mustang
DSC051882.jpg

ive never posted my dads truck either. 2002 denali on 20 inch maxims. i tell him he needs to make it sit level but he doesnt care he just drives it
DSC051892.jpg

and yes i need a 4 channel for the highs....

·
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
your SS badge is upside down
haha nice i knew it looked fucked up. i kant decide if i want to paint the console similar to the interior color, charcoal/black like the stereo bezel or white to match th exterior of the truck. that fuckin console has been sitting colorless for 3 months i kant decide. and lol again at the ss

·
pudding hatch retrofitter
1,536 Posts
I'd probably go black myself. OR, if you plan to do any other parts of the interior match that (like maybe suede some stuff?)

·
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i was thinking about putting some lights behind my grill too LOL...

how did you mount them? Make a bracket or something?
for the lights to fit i had to find the grille for the front that wasnt recessed like most that you see around. imo those make the truck look like an obs. the stock grille needed to be trimmed around the lights. if my memory serves me right the lights were 5.5" deep. they touch the radiator and have about a 1/2" before touching the grille. i originally made brackets coming off of the thin angle iron crossmember believing that it would hold up, but they also needed to be attached to the / \ upward riser dealio things in the front. i drove to Chico last night and those f'in things throw some light. making backroad driving much more pleasant and baja like. lol

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
get some damn "L" brackets and screw ya damn sub box down, looks ghetto with a ratchet strap!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts