GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I lowered my tbars a little but I still want more of a squat without having to sacrifice my ride. The rear is pretty stiff from the add a leaves, at least thats what I blame them on. So I want to remove the add a leaves which will make my truck fully stock height in the rear and then the rancho lift up front. I would like to remove those, add shocks all around and get my truck aligned. Would this help the bad ride quality, I swear the truck rode smoother with the muds than these stock wheels. Anyways here is some pics of my truck with tbars cranked so its not as much of a lean now. Opinions other options? I really want to run 31s so dont wanna go much taller. Thanks guys.

IMG_1291-1.jpg

·
Broke
1,169 Posts
So you want to have a 4-5inch lift up front and stock in the rear? The AAL is usually 2" of lift, which imo would look awkward if removed. Especially since its already sitting cali.
If you want a smooth car-like ride, remove the lift altogether :imo

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sulastic springs? Like I said in the paragraph though the truck is not sitting like that now. That pic is with the tbars cranked all the way, I have them decranked. I like the lean and want to add more, its just that way around here. I am just wondering if I remove the add a leaves will the ride soften up quite a bit? I plan on running 31s anyways so clearance isnt an issue.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts