GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Very nice!

Taking the chrome molding off is your choice. I personally think it looks good on there (I still have mine as well) but if you don't like it by all means take it off since the truck will still look great both ways!

Have you considered pulling the reflectors out of your headlights to make the clear front end complete?

·
don't be an ass!
1,146 Posts
Looks good man! :thumbsup:

My opinion on the moldings is that like everyone else said it’s your choice.
I took mine off because they were hideous pieces of black and chrome that stood out like a soar thumb on a blue truck. I might have kept them on if GM would have color matched them on arrival blue trucks. I don’t think the GMC moldings look bad at all, at least not when compared to Chevy's.

If you do clear your headlights I have a few words of advice. Take your time and be careful, also whatever you do, DO NOT touch anything on the inside of the lens. I don’t know about the GMC headlights but mine were a PAIN IN THE ASS to get apart and I’ll be changing them out with some new clear projectors and the new 03+ Chevy clear parking lamps (If they ever come out) cuz I don’t like the black gaps in the cleared Chevy headlights. :imo

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.