GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I'll Take teh Case!
Joined
·
1,918 Posts
That shit was on fire :rocking:

And excuse my ignorance...but wtf kind of vehicle was that? Import...? :think:
 

·
Zombie Squad
Joined
·
1,244 Posts
"8.2 Litre, Supercharged, Alcohol Burning, Fuel Injected Big Block Chevrolet.

MOD'S Mark V 502c.i Chevrolet producing an easy 650hp"

of course its a chevy :) :bowtie:
 

·
Jason RIP
Joined
·
6,062 Posts
AftermatH said:
"8.2 Litre, Supercharged, Alcohol Burning, Fuel Injected Big Block Chevrolet.

MOD'S Mark V 502c.i Chevrolet producing an easy 650hp"

of course its a chevy :) :bowtie:

Chevy engine yes, but it didn't look like a Chevy body ... Australia has some strange autos, they still make Ford Falcons to this day.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,816 Posts
bcubed said:
Chevy engine yes, but it didn't look like a Chevy body ... Australia has some strange autos, they still make Ford Falcons to this day.

Could have been a holden, which is a australian division of chevy. They make my favorite car..




http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/pic.mv?imagenum=1&num=1488

6 speed Tremec M12 manual
560 hp, 575 ft lbs all motor
rear wheel drive

what more could I ask for ? :)
 

·
I'll Take teh Case!
Joined
·
1,918 Posts
Whifflebat said:
Could have been a holden, which is a australian division of chevy. They make my favorite car..




http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/pic.mv?imagenum=1&num=1488

6 speed Tremec M12 manual
560 hp, 575 ft lbs all motor
rear wheel drive

what more could I ask for ? :)
What more could you ask for....how about that car making it over her as the GTO instead of the one we got :anitoof: Don't get me wrong...the LS1 w/ 350 horses is nice...but I wouldn't mind a few hundred more HP :evillol:
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top