GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
really wanting to put a corsa on my truck, but 800$ is ridiculous. i looked around and you can get the 2.5" inlet outlet for around 180. im also not sure if our truck have a 2.5 or 3" inlet so dont kill me if im wrong. im thinking about just getting the muffler and getting the tubing welded in with some 4" black chrome tips going out the back at 45* angles. thanks

·
Banned
1,847 Posts
lol same thing im doing! just got a touring muffler and ima make a custom tip for it and then have it welded in with all new pipe!

i plan on getting headers with no cats.....so i wanted it to be a full custom exhaust and wasnt sure if the corsa would fit rite. also i wanted a diferent tip and closer to the bed at angle! let us no how it goes!

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
so what was the question again?

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol same thing im doing! just got a touring muffler and ima make a custom tip for it and then have it welded in with all new pipe!

i plan on getting headers with no cats.....so i wanted it to be a full custom exhaust and wasnt sure if the corsa would fit rite. also i wanted a diferent tip and closer to the bed at angle! let us no how it goes!
awesome! youll probably finish your exhaust before i do mine but im just planning for the future. lemme know how that goes i would really like to hear that.

so what was the question again?
haha sorry, its more of a who else has done this and what size inlet/outlet do i need.

and the corsa kit mufflers are 3"
awesome, i'll get a 3"inlet/outlet then

·
Registered
220 Posts
whatever you do just buy the muffler..they run $200-$300

·
professional grade
4,193 Posts
just go on ebay. you will find the whole system for between 3-5 hundy or you can wait and see if someone is just selling the muffler. you will be waiting a while for that one though. I would wait cause the corsa is the shit. I love the way my truck sounds and the fact that it sounds like no one else's truck is worth it.

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
I'll sell you a sport muffler and the side exit exhaust tip for $335 shipped for both.

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll sell you a sport muffler and the side exit exhaust tip for $335 shipped for both.
thats a hell of a deal but i think im gonna do something different than a side exhaust. this is more of brain storming than me buying something. i still got a lifted tahoe on stock rims and tires :( but i am getting really close to saving up the money and after rims and tires all the little mods ive been wanting to do will finally get done!

just go on ebay. you will find the whole system for between 3-5 hundy or you can wait and see if someone is just selling the muffler. you will be waiting a while for that one though. I would wait cause the corsa is the shit. I love the way my truck sounds and the fact that it sounds like no one else's truck is worth it.
exactly. i know a guy who graduated a couple years ahead of me had one and it sounds like no other exhaust out there. just amazing.

whatever you do just buy the muffler..they run $200-$300
i think thats the route im going to go

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
so u still have this?
Probably not. A local guy put down a $50 deposit, but he has until mid week this week to pick it up or it's back up for sale.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts