GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
[>
3,255 Posts
:head: That looks good :head:

You have a nice looking truck there.. Just need to get some more pics of it up. I think that is the first picture I have seen of it that is not blurry lol.

Looks real good :rocking:

BD

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Sweet looking truck, i don't guess i've ever seen it around Jonesboro, probably would have noticed it!

·
Wheel On'
1,414 Posts
Cant see them

·
GPS Guru
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys, I cleaned her up the other day and I think I'm gonna keep it lifted. It had crossed my mind to take it all off and run 285's, but I think I'm gonna go to 36's this summer! :anitoof:

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Shift said:
Thanks guys, I cleaned her up the other day and I think I'm gonna keep it lifted. It had crossed my mind to take it all off and run 285's, but I think I'm gonna go to 36's this summer! :anitoof:

Glad you finally came to your sences LOL

for a minute there I thought I was going to have to come to Arkansas and :slap: some sence back into you :crazy:

BD

·
ExhaustSoundzSeniorMember
1,137 Posts
Looks real good Nick. What kinda mileage are you gettin? Go for some 37s, dont hold back!

·
GPS Guru
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
04HEMI said:
Looks real good Nick. What kinda mileage are you gettin? Go for some 37s, dont hold back!
8-10 :help: and yeah, 37x12.50 SSR's have been crossing the mind... :naughty: :superhack

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Shift said:
8-10 :help: and yeah, 37x12.50 SSR's have been crossing the mind... :naughty: :superhack
:eek: What kinda gears are you running? I would think with proper gearing you should geat better mileage?

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Y2KSierra said:
:eek: What kinda gears are you running? I would think with proper gearing you should geat better mileage?
:word: and you got to think.. your speed is off a little b/c you are not stock anymore, so your math might be off b/c that is not your actual miles.

And 37" SSR's would :rocking:

BD

1 - 15 of 15 Posts