GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. My name is Dan I've lurked here from time to time but I recently retired my '99 Tahoe Sport. It was nickel and dimeing me to death along with being a pita to take my kid in and out of the back. So recently picked up an '07 nnbscc. I posted it along with our other trucks in "as it sits now thread".

My wife child and I live in NWBURBS of Chicago. I'm a fireman/PM of 17 yrs. Been married for 4yrs. With a daughter Mylee who is 2.

Really looking forward to talking it up with you all and learning a thing or two. Along with getting my truck right. At the present I have leveled her and plan on some sort of lift and efans in the future. Well at least that is all I told the wife I was gonna do because of me slowly building up my TBSS ;)

Last thing I had lifted and modded was a '99 wrangler sport with RE lift lockers running on 33's. Thanks again Dan

After a lil fluff n buff....
IMAG0604.gif

IMAG0605.gif

How bad do ya think the shadows would be on an '07 if I debadge it and lose the bump strips? I wanna ditch the cap too. Looks like grandpa's pu lol.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Welcome bro

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey guys I know that there are rules to posting in the classified section usually and peeps are leary of new turds lol. I'm on my phone ...tapatalk and I can't read the rules. So with that how long before I can post a classified? I really wanna dump my A.R.E. color matched cap and get some cash for mods. Thanks in advance Dan

·
Registered
302 Posts
100 posts & three months membership is required for the classifieds. Welcome to the site, man.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks a bunch and glad to be here! Maybe eBay and Craigslist is the way to go.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts