GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
My truck is SLOW!
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have been lurking around here for awhile and finally decided to join. I have a onyx black 2001 Silverado extended cab truck with a 5.3l. I don't have many mods on the truck right now but I am working on it. I am hoping that you guys can help me out in that department. As of now here are my mods, UPD (clear smoked) w/ AFE filter and a Superchips MaxMicroTuner.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
welcome to the best site ever. What part of houston are you from.

·
My truck is SLOW!
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys for the welcome!

Blue02, actually I am live in Spring. So I am just north of Houston.

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
nope not yet.... hey tell everyone at LS1tech that i'm sorry i havent been on over there... my work comp wont let me get onto the site, and my home computer isnt set up yet...

·
OG
6,939 Posts
cool im in Tomball. also north of Houston

·
My truck is SLOW!
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks to the for the extra welcomes guys!

What's up Santiago! They still have those meets in Pasadena on Friday/Saturday nights? If so, I might try and make it to one.

Hey onyx, the guys have been doggin' you on ls1tech since you haven't been on. Naw, just kidding. I'll give'em a heads up over there. You aren't missin' much, only a couple of guys that broke 10s and a couple more shootin' for'em.

Blue02, do you know of any meets on this side of town because I just hear of the ones on the south/southeast side. By the way, I like the two-tone paint on your truck man. :head2:

D

·
0 Posts
leochevy2001 said:
Thanks to the for the extra welcomes guys!

What's up Santiago! They still have those meets in Pasadena on Friday/Saturday nights? If so, I might try and make it to one.
just on Saturday nights

1 - 18 of 18 Posts