GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I'm not commuting as far I'd like to get some bigger wheels. I currently have a 6" trailmaster on a 01 with 285/70/17 tires. I'd like to go back to 35's or even 37' (maybe some trimming, keys, and cranking?)

I've really been considering getting a set of welds locally but not sure how a -50mm offset will look. He's also including wheel spacers, I'm not too sure if those are needed to run something with such a high offset?
http://modesto.craigslist.org/pts/1254856916.html

Or should I just wait and get a set of 20's with the 6.5 bs? Basically just looking a little bit beefier and wider tire that will stick out maybe 1-2" from my flares.

·
Super trash and proud
1,921 Posts
I don't think you want 6.5" BS man.

What width wheels are you talking about?

Edit:

NVM, we are talking about bro wheels :crazy:

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
I don't think you want 6.5" BS man.

What width wheels are you talking about?

Edit:

NVM, we are talking about bro wheels :crazy:
Dude I want some bro wheelz with 4" spacerz fo sho

·
Super trash and proud
1,921 Posts
Still with the 33s (Kuhmo M/Ts) I had. I am running the 35s now. Just haven't had it updated. :crazy:

I need to regear next. My 6.0 is a dawg now. Also need to TUNE this thing.
I have 4.56's and tru trac sitting at my house. It has been there a month :nono:

·
I'd rather be hunting.
492 Posts
I have 4.56's and tru trac sitting at my house. It has been there a month :nono:
I may get my peepee slapped for this, but I am thinking about just changing the gears now (4.56s) and leaving the G80 in, just need to find a good deal on some for my 14 bolt and 9.25 IFS. :hmm:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts