GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. My rear drivers side dump valve is stuck open. YOu can hear the air slowing coming out of it. Here is the kicker. I have 8' of line attached to the dump, i stick my thumb over it and it stops the flow. I let it go and it all dumps out. Not slow like first. I took it apart and nothing is there. So come on bag doctors prescribe me some new valves, I have the mac daddy's. They are 1/2" e-air mac daddy's 450s i believe. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just checked and the valve is oriented right so thats not the problem.

I thought baout getting smc, but parkers would be nice too. Damn i need more money.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
ive been runnin SMCs since the beginning...all ive ever had 2 do was replace valve diaphrams and its back to being a new valve again....but it took 2 years to wear them out...new diaphram is 15 bucks and your back up and goin again

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Brandon, I plan to slowly start buying new valves. Doing something like 2 a check or something like that, but this sucks. It will go from 60 psi to 0 in less than a mile. I'm going to tear into it tonight and see if i can clean it up any.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts